The General Assembly is the supreme governing body of the association and is made up of all of the associates.
Madrid Subterra is managed and represented by the Board Of Directors, made up of a President, two Vice-Presidents, a Secretary, a Treasurer, and spokespersons, designated between representatives of the associates.
- Madrid City Council
- Roberto Prieto López
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Vice Chancellor Investigation
- Antonio Gutiérrez Canalejo
- Evaluations Of Environmental Services
- Director Central Area
- Madrid Calle30
- Marisol Martín-Cleto Sánchez
- Professional Association Of Roads Canals And Ports. Demarcation of Madrid.
- Spokesperson Governing Board
- Daniel Sánchez Mata
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- University Professor, Delegate of the Rector for Environment and Sustainability
- Raúl Heranz Martínez
- Professional Association Of Telecommunications Engineers
- Spkesperson for Borrad Of Directors for COIT.
- José Fernández Álvarez
- Eneres Tecnológica
- Jesús Manzano del Pozo
- Etralux S.A.
- Spokesperson for the association
- Javier Alonso Martínez
- Gas Natural Fenosa
- Subdirector for Innovation And Technological Support
- Diego Martínez Ranedo
- OHL Desarrollos
- Director of Development and Exploitation of Parking